Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Dare to Dream Hold to Hope

They say that one should write what she knows, and I think this is good advice. I find, however, that too often we find ourselves focusing so much on the circumstances we know that we forget to cling to our hopes and dreams for the future. These are the things that motivate us to strive for excellence in life, in love, and in work. No matter how difficult our circumstances may seem, we can always look to the future with hope remembering what the Lord told us in Jeremiah 29:11, " I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you; plans to give you hope and a future." I will share some my own hopes and dreams with you later. I might even share some of what I know. For now though, I leave you to contemplate your own hopes and dreams. Remember, hope springs eternal!

Austin

No comments:

Post a Comment